• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

hives where her legs rub during sex?

moonyham

Bluelighter
So i recently starting seeing a girl and we have sex regularly, and each time we do, i get a rash where ever her legs rub, ie above my hips if we are doing missionary etc.

It is like little tiny hives/flea bites and they are a little bit itchy but not much. Ive never had it before last week or so.

I dont think it would be anything too dodgey but i want to know how to make it stop cause sometimes its soo itchy if we have had a really hard fuck.c

Also umm, it happens whether or not her legs are completely shaved/shes just shaved them and they smooth as or if theres a little bit of stubble.

If you're sure she's clean and don't think it's an STD, could you be allergic to her body wash / shaving gel? Could it even be a heat rash? There's not much we can do but speculate on here, but this one isn't that harmful to speculate about. :p Though you should probably get it checked out by a doctor if it persists. Does it last long after sex?

^ LMAO sorry, but heat rash from sex. That needs to go in a book or newspaper or something.

rofl i was going to say heat rash too... but only cuz i do tend to get that on my legs a lot myself.. not from sex tho ;P

as addictivepersona said you could have an allergy to the body wash or soap she uses. it could also be a sweat rash, try using a moisturiser over the area before going to see her and see if that helps.
If it lasts for a long time afterwards I would go and see the doctor as it could be an allergy and you might have to have an antihistamine or talk to your gf about changing body wash.

This happened to me with someone I was dating last year.. cleared up on its own so I'm not really sure what was causing it. Maybe it was from sweat since we started dating towards the end of summer and it stopped when it got cooler in fall

It lasts like 15minutes after we have had sex. And it is like, almost goosebumps but just way less and redness around area, like skin not bumps.

Is heat rash possible from sex? It definitly isnt as hardcore as the google images of heat rash.

We do get a bit sweaty i guess.